Sunday, February 1, 2009

Intro

Hi my name is D.  Obviously that's not my real name, but for blogging purposes that will do!  I am a late twenties single-woman, who has been through many relationships and is sick of being rejected by men.  I wouldn't describe myself as psycho, mentally disabled or ugly.  I am not the prettiest girl out there but I've been told there is nothing wrong with me in the looks department.  I do have children but they will not be mentioned in this blog unless something happens in the man department.  I have a career, I own my home, I love go to out with friends and look for men and am always finding Mr. Wrong.  I thought I had found my Mr. Right, but I ruined that.  I am sure that as we develop this blog, you will find out more about me but that is enough for now.

My name is S, and like D, S is not my real name.  I am a single woman living and working in rural America.  I am in my late 20s as well, own my own home and have a job that I can't complain about.  I have never been married and have no children.  Basically, for the first time in my life, I have my shit together; well, except in the relationship department.  Like D, I also enjoy spending times with my friends and my family.  I have been finding men, most of them decent, just none of them the right one.  It's hard in our area to find Mr. Right.  There are tons of single guys, but they seem to have more baggage from ex-girlfriends or ex-wives than I am willing or capable to deal with.  Why am I punished because he dated a (or several) psychos?

We don't understand why guys are always picking the "bad apples" or why they take their past relationship bullshit out on the decent girls.  Recently, we both have experienced heartache from men who either have past relationship issues, don't realize what they want or when they are with us, what they have.  We are not saying that we are perfect by any means.  Shit, we have our issues too.  For instance, D has been engaged twice, married once and often wonders why she couldn't have made that work (especially the second engagement).  S is completely opposite from D.  She has never been engaged, never been married and has had only two semi-serious relationships in her 20+ years on this planet.  

Basically, this is our therapy sessions.  You are more than welcome to comment on our blog; in fact, we would welcome the criticism and advice.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment