Saturday, July 11, 2009

my story continued

So, I tried for a long time to get Derek back. He wasn't having any of it, well that is until the girl he was seeing turned out to be a crazy looney ass bitch (BTW I told him so!!). Then we started hooking up again, nothing permanent or serious, just starting to talk and meet to have 'relations' but this was all fine with me because we were together. Well, that lasted only a month. Than some health issues took all that away from me too. I very very soon realized he was dating someone new and that new person happened to be his BF's sister. Wow, that hit me like a ton of bricks she is almost 10 years his junior and not that age really means anything but the over and under 21 always does. Well, enough about him for now. I will say I changed a lot due to everything that happened during our relationship. I decided that I was gonna show who I was to the next person I dated, no trying to be what I thought they wanted. That way it wouldn't matter what their friends did or said, he would know me and we would be happy. I also 'knew' that this next relationship would happen very shortly because I hadn't been single for over two months since I was 18. I had a very tough time with the split though and ended up loosing approx 30 pounds in 6 weeks. I didn't want to eat, let alone live so the weight just came flowing off. That was the only part of the split I didn't mind. I would find myself crying at the drop of a hat. I would be happy one minute and sobbing the next. My friends tried to do anything and everything they could. They would cry with me, they would hang out with me, they would do anything to take my mind off of him. Including speaking badly of the new girls he was seeing. It all helped but I knew it was just going to take my own time to feel better about things. Well, after about 8 months of feeling terrible I am thankful to say that things did improve. More on that in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment